We recommend that you wash the dress by hand following the detailed steps below:
- 1. Spray the lower part of the skirt with a grease remover product and leave to soak.
- 2. Wash the dress manually using neutral detergent.
- 3. Once clean, lay two towels on top of a flat surface and place the dress on top.
- 4. Gently stretch by hand the dress so it is left completely flat.
- 5. Leave to dry. It is very important that the dress is not twisted or has any pressure on it while drying.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Immaclé team if you have any other questions.
A big smile.